Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problems with dfx and dfx2 versions  (Read 2575 times)
Lioness
Sergeant

Never too old to learn.

« on: March 26, 2010, 10:33:49 AM »

I'm still having problems with the sg-mod on both dfx and dfx2 and so are the guys I play the game with and with both versions; the problem mainly occurs when changing weapons or using a new weapon for the first time after changing to it.

If hosting the game, instead of getting punted (which is an impossibility), the game crashes so we can't really play whether hosting or playing on a dedicated server and we really enjoy playing sg because it is so different to all the other mods.
Playing the mod on Jo. is not really an option as I tried that before and I suffered some lag with it, hence my sticking with dfx.

You also said that the one online server hadn't updated properly - updated what, there isn't an update to the mod, only a patch which I installed and if I do a server, the guys playing have the same problem as I have on dedicated servers.

I would really like to get these problems sorted so we can play the mod as we enjoy playing.  Any chance of sorting out the problem?

I posted on here because I wan't sure whether to post on dfx or dfx2 as the problem is with both.

Hope you can help, thanks.
Luke Nadewalker
Site Admins
Sergeant Major

Original Creator

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2010, 12:26:50 PM »

dfx2 ? are you sure?

slayer has a dedicated server running on novaworld, me,slayer,shadowZ,kiwikev and others have definately played on it with dfx2-sgmod without any problems at all.

i think even your buddy panther has played on it without getting punted.
Luke Nadewalker
Site Admins
Sergeant Major

Original Creator

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2010, 04:32:51 AM »

this has been resolved....

the problem was with different people having different versions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: