Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The New SGMod  (Read 3101 times)
SLAG

« on: March 30, 2010, 02:54:33 PM »

Hey, All, Slag Unit, reporting:

OK, tried every SG "DFX" Server I can find, got ONE thing to say:  IT'S TOO HARD! Waaah, hah, haaaaah . . . dey be killen me too danged much! OK, I get that the guns are "more realistic" in their ballistics, (ooh, a rhyme . . .) but, to me it doesn't seem that the BG's guns are toned down, though! ONE SHOT, ME DEAD! Just not used to that kinda treatment from the BG's, lol.

I'm used to the BG's running in FEAR, when they hear that SLAG, and the 'Sons of SLAG' are logging in, heh, heh . . .

OK, I know, there are new maps being made as we speak, yes, but, is there a way to tone down the BG's a bit, so us DFXers can, at least, survive the first bullet? Sheesh! I tried a map with Doctor.who and Lioness yestiddy, I got 1 kill, and 7 deaths. Sounds like a good TDM, to me, lol, not a COOP Map.

BUT, I like it, it looks and plays great, and I am looking forward to seeing what the mapmakers do with all of the new stuff, and the 'outsiders (aliens)" scum that are trying to infect our planet, yeah! KILL ALL SPACE SCUM! Sorry, makes me a racist, huh? KINDA! When they want to kill MY race, YUP!

Well, you mapbuilders get to work, and think of us DFXers, too, not ever'body has JO, some of us are "stuck in the 60's" lol, not really . . . but, we of the DFX SO Mod Strain are kinda spoiled in having the edge, against BG's, NOT the other way around . . . the weapons in the SOMod ROCK! We are spoiled.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, SGM Crew, I LOVE IT!

SLAG Unit, Over and Out!

Luke Nadewalker
Site Admins
Sergeant Major

Original Creator

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2010, 03:11:02 PM »

only the BG's with the NTW20 rifle will kill first shot , unless of course they shoot you in the head, that would also kill you first shot.

Now the BG's them selves (the human ones) are no more difficault to kill then any real players are, (the alien based AI's have various hitpoints depending on the type and how much armour they have.)

You may also notice that the amount of damage depends on where you hit the enemy, a headshot is a kill in the case of the human AI, and shooting the torso is quicker then if you hit the legs or arms.

Aim for the head to make em dead!! Grin
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 03:16:09 PM by SGM Luke Nadewalker » Logged
SLAG

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2010, 05:03:47 AM »

Roger that, Boss!

I'll keep tryin' and, maybe, when we get a server in the US, I might have a better chance, as I ping 175-200+ to overseas Servers, lol. Most US servers, I ping 27-41 +/- . . .

So, back to practicing, and you SG Mappers get to work, lol!

SLAG

Godfather
Private

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2010, 06:46:25 AM »

Tone them down!, Hell I'm jacking them up for my next map.
SLAG

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2010, 08:55:52 PM »

Godfather, I AM SCARED,and I'm sayin' so, lol . . .

OH, and my bro, Jag1, has just about got some SGMod Maps ready, lol, look for me to be Hosting them, this weekend, YEAH!

Later, SLAG
« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 12:29:56 PM by SGM Luke Nadewalker » Logged

SLAG

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2010, 03:28:16 PM »

OK, I'm back, with some bad news, well not really . . .

Good and Bad, lol Good for my pocketbook, bad for my Gaming Life, I GOT A JOB! NOOOO! YES! ME, outta temporary forced retirement, LoL, So, won't be hostin' any maps this weekend, will be working Sunday, worked today, about 10 hrs . . . expect to do the same t'morrow . . . yeah!

But, I DID test host 2 maps by Jag1, a city map, and a tunnel map. The city map was OK, just OK, though, but the Tunnel Map Rocked! Just wasn't very big, right, I wiped it clean in no time, yup. Had 35 kills, 7 deaths, and finished it in about 20 minutes. Sent 'em both back, with some pointers, and told him to make the tunnel map BIGGER, heh, heh . . . KEWL stuff!

OK, gonna sign off, and get some rest, gotta hit it early in the a.m. so, KILL 'em ALL, OK? I'll be checkin' back witya!

Nice work on the SGMod, and the Content (the BG's, too, lol).

SLAG

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: