Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Temwork/GM Server  (Read 5051 times)
chopperprop
Private

« on: July 12, 2010, 09:39:30 AM »

I have setup our Teamwork/Gm server as a dedicated SG-MOD Server for this week and would appreciate as much support as possible at making it a success; A quick link that would start the download procedure at NOVA HQ site would be helpful as some get confused following the links. I run the server and we have had between 400-1100 logins per week for the last 6 months. I know that by Running a mod that everyone is not familiar with is going to hurt the server status but i feel that the time and effort that this SG Squad has invested in making this mod deserves every chance to make it work. I will run the SG MOD with the map pack installed every other week. Any feedback is appreciated.
http://sites.google.com/site/teamworkgruntsmeds/

Email: teamwork-gm@live.com
chopperprop
Private

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2010, 12:24:22 PM »

I have setup our Teamwork/Gm server as a dedicated SG-MOD Server for this week and would appreciate as much support as possible at making it a success; A quick link that would start the download procedure at NOVA HQ site would be helpful as some get confused following the links. I run the server and we have had between 400-1100 logins per week for the last 6 months. I know that by Running a mod that everyone is not familiar with is going to hurt the server status but i feel that the time and effort that this SG Squad has invested in making this mod deserves every chance to make it work. I will run the SG MOD with the map pack installed every other week. Any feedback is appreciated.
http://sites.google.com/site/teamworkgruntsmeds/

Email: teamwork-gm@live.com

Teamwork/GM is going to run the SGMOD starting tonite for 1 week
Thanks
Chopperprop/GM  072310
chopperprop
Private

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2010, 06:29:59 AM »

We set up the Wolf Rat this weekend with a lot of Help from Luke and I greatly appreciate his patience with my limited networking skills, and help me with making  improvements to our server.
We are testing the maps for the SGMOD and I did have them all up for cycle but we are having issues with them not completing as they should or other issues, we are going to test them individually through the next couple months and make a few of our own and come up with a list that works for our server. Again I wish to thank the SGMD Team and Luke for all the on gong help.
 Grin
Chopperprop/GM
chopperprop
Private

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2010, 06:27:26 AM »

So Far we have identified 12 maps that have issues and 15 maps that run good, testing is ongoing and we are trying to get through a few each nite. Grin
Luke Nadewalker
Site Admins
Sergeant Major

Original Creator

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2010, 09:27:40 AM »

post up a list of ones with issues, and what is wrong with them, that way me may be able to fix them.
chopperprop
Private

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2010, 06:11:19 PM »

Usually They dont end or have key missing items that are intended to end the map.
1. SG Find Fez
2. Tardain Rescue
3. Artic Battle
4. Dont fear the reaper
5. Casa Nova 2
6. Rainy Jungle
7. Survival
8. Overlord
9. SG Jumpers 2
10 PX3 118 PT 1

It may be alot to ask but it would be a big help if the maps were avalable for idividual Download .
Any way thanks for all the hard work currently  I have 16 Maps running on the server. Going to let it run through Sat Morning then going to test some more.
Thanks
Chopperprop/GM Grin
Luke Nadewalker
Site Admins
Sergeant Major

Original Creator

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2010, 08:32:17 PM »

1. SG Find Fez <-- this one worked when tested
2. Tardain Rescue <-- this one worked when tested
3. Artic Battle <-- this one worked when tested
4. Dont fear the reaper <-- sometimes doesnt work right
5. Casa Nova 2 <-- this one worked when tested
6. Rainy Jungle
7. Survival <-- this one worked when tested
8. Overlord
9. SG Jumpers 2 <--havnt tried with dfx2, but see no reson it wouldnt work
10 PX3 118 PT 1 <-- very occasionally gets stuck

Im not saying i dont believe you, its just that serve and play and dedicated make a difference to the maps somehow. Currently we do not know what makes them different. All maps were tested (serve & play) with Joint Ops before hosting for download. The mod is identicle across the games, however there are obviously subtle differences between them, for example i have no problems with JO, but with dfx2, i crash every single time the map changes(even with stock dfx2).

Thanks for taking the time to test and post these maps, if the map authors read this, please re-test your maps and submit any fixed versions.

thanks
chopperprop
Private

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2010, 06:45:18 AM »

I understand what you are saying and I run these on a dedicated server the one you helped me set up so not sure what the differences are I will PM you with a question.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: